Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Remember the newspaper? Take a closer look



 http://www.echo-media.com/samples/DundalkEagle.jpg The Dundalk Eaglehttp://www.jandkautomotive.com/Docs/DundalkEagleLogo.jpg
Dundalk is a community with a lot of features and a lot of support behind it. It was named after the town of Dundalk, Ireland. Dundalk is considered one of the first inner-ring suburbs of Baltimore. The Dundalk Eagle newspaper is very well known in the Dundalk Community and is insight on what’s going on in the community and outside. I believe that the Dundalk Eagle will be around for a long time because it’s so local and the Dundalk community supports everything that goes on around the area. The Dundalk Eagle lets people around the community knows what’s happening and when things are going to happen. It talks about things such as meetings, reunions, scrapbook, Studio North Point, weddings, subscribers, news / features, sports, church news, rec news and talk of the town. Before going to school out Dundalk, I have never received information about Dundalk or never knew anything that was happening in Dundalk, so it’s a paper for local people. For example, it talks about sports and that’s one of the reasons I attended CCBC Dundalk. It helps the players get exposure and gives a lot of people that actually play sports some glory. Possibilities can come from being mentioned in the newspaper such as scholarships, more people attending the games, and more support. I like the Dundalk Eagle because its loyal to their local players and allow people to know what‘s going on with the players at the schools in the area. With the Dundalk Eagle, you get a little recognition and a little fame, no matter the outcome. I think the Dundalk Eagle will stay around for a long time because it backs up the community and the community will back it up. I appreciate it when they help the basketball team and post statistics. I feel like there always for the people to let us know what’s going on around us.

To read the Dundalk Eagle online go to

1 comment:

  1. I think the Dundalk Eagle is going to survive as well, the other papers I lay down for my dog! The Eagle gives your more information then the Baltimore Sun and is a lot cheaper as well. I actually just tagged the Eagle in my blog and told them I gave them "Free Advertising" so they can post something for our event ;) I am certain I will see your picture in the Dundalk Eagle one day soon since you play Basketball!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete